Amy Frank Goldman CRPC
- Chartered Retirement Plan Counselor
- Over 20 years of experience in financial services with both institutional and retail experience
- Series 7/63/65 licensed
- Licensed Insurance Agent for Life and annuities
- Certified in Sequoia, Fusion and Richardson
- Born and Raised in Northern NJ, Currently residing in Hoboken NJ
- Married 8 years and proud mom to a 6 year old girl
- Lifelong athlete and currently practicing Pilates, CrossFit and Yoga
- Avid cook, wine enthusiast and international traveler
- Active in local volunteer organizations: In Jesus Name, Casa of Hudson County, American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, Newark YMCA
Amy founded AFG Wealth Management in 2018, building upon her more than 20-year career in the investment management industry. She has held various sales and management roles at some of the largest, most reputable firms in the financial services industry, including Fidelity Investments and Oppenheimer Funds. Amy holds the Chartered Retirement Plan Counselor® designation and her Series 7, 63, 65 and 66 securities licenses. Amy is also licensed to offer life, accident and health insurance coverage.
Amy attended Fairleigh Dickinson University in Madison, NJ. She lives with her husband and daughter in Hoboken, NJ, and is very active in various volunteer roles and community groups in the Metro area.
Amy’s philosophy, “Whether our clients are small businesses, endowments or individuals, we strive to give them a client experience that focuses on integrity, the utmost suitability and one involving a dimension of personal communication that most advisors often overlook.”